Sunday, January 23, 2011

Different

My January 15 and 16 was listed as one of the greatest weekend of my life.
So let me tell the story from the start :)

My shift for Friday is 9:00 PM - 6:00AM, Sheila setup the gimmick weeks ago
to drink after shift and invite our previous colleagues those who transferred
to different centers and those who have been transferred to different accounts.

We had so much fun!

What's up empty plates


All smiles!



PH blurred =p



What happen to my cheeks? :D



Arrianne and Jenn

Sweethearts~



Ang mag-ina. Bow :p



Sheila my singaw :)



Asul i miss youu



The picture tells it all! :D
Imagine being drunk when the sun strikes in the afternoon. Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for spending time reading my blog, if you have any thoughts I'm just a comment away. :) Leave a link and I will visit you soon! <3