Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Myth of the Human Body

So I guess most of bloggers blog it already, about the very famous Myth of the Human Body Exhibit. So they are here to bring preserved dead people through plastination for exhibit.

Neobabylon Building



Some of the Bodies

Credits to: Mr. Google for the pics, because I haven't been there for real. But I will go there soon!

Experience the "MYTH OF THE HUMAN BODY" Exhibit:

Be impressed with the full whole body and body parts specimens - healthy and those that have cancers or tumors. You can also see the actual placements of each body organ - starting from the brain down.

Marvel at this groundbreaking technology of preserving dead bodies called "PLASTINATION". See the donors who have gratefully allowed themselves to be plastinated for the scientific study. They honor and revere them in this exhibit.


Date: Oct. 15, 2010 to Apr. 17, 2011

Time: 10:30 AM - 08:30 PM

Location: Taguig

Place: Neobabylon Building, 9 Bayani Road

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for spending time reading my blog, if you have any thoughts I'm just a comment away. :) Leave a link and I will visit you soon! <3