Saturday, April 16, 2011

FAIL!

I've been yearning to watch Justin Bieber's Never Say Never ever. I just can't find the time because of all the activities we had at school. And to the fact that i am working.









Last Sunday, right after graduation. I decided to finally watch Justin Bieber's Never Say Never. Market, Market's Cinema 1 is now 3D so Never Say Never is available there. Fuck. No more Never say Never! Nagmadali pa naman ako. I seriously want to cry that minute but decided not to. So we watched The Roommate instead.









Cam Gigandet, James in Twilight, is way too hot! I easily forgot that I should be watching Never say Never! Leighton (Blair) is different here. I've never seen her out of the Gossip Girl image. She's a good actress though, especially for a psycho. Haha. Kidding.

I just don't get it, if she want Sara Matthews as her girlfriend, Sister, or what. Anyway, I would rate it 9/10 for a suspense movie. You should also watch it! I'm actually downloading it now! :)

SPOILER:

Justin Bieber doing the DOUGIE. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for spending time reading my blog, if you have any thoughts I'm just a comment away. :) Leave a link and I will visit you soon! <3