Saturday, April 9, 2011

Rakenrol

Sometime 2009, Quark Henares decided to upload an early cut of the trailer for their new upcoming movie Rakenrol. They don't exactly know when it's going to come out that time though.
I can see that it's very raw and unpolished(if there is such a word)


April 5, 2011, Quark Henares' much-awaited indie film 'Rakenrol' will finally premiere this June. The movie stars Glaiza de Castro, Jason Abalos, Ketchup Eusebio, Alwyn Uytingco and Diether Ocampo.


For Rakenrol, Jason plays the male lead character of Odie who happens to be a bass player for a rock band named Hapipaks. Glaiza de Castro, Vocals. Ketchup for Guitars, Alwyn for drums. Deither as the heartthrob rocker.


It's 5 years in the making now. And finally, Quark Henares decided to release it.


Here's the official trailer, come watch with me and tell me your ideas  about this indie film:
Btw,  I am going gaga about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for spending time reading my blog, if you have any thoughts I'm just a comment away. :) Leave a link and I will visit you soon! <3