Monday, January 23, 2012

Pit Señor

Some places in the metro shares the celebration of Sto. Nino Festival as our friends in the South does too. Let me share with you guys how we did it humbly here in our village, that's why even though I'm itching to go to Sinulog, I can't just let go the fun that we always have here!

Ready to fight?
Aftermath
Games
Unfortunately, my team didn't win over my mom's team! Boo!
Basketball Championship
Cheerers eh?
Our team didn't win again! 2nd place though. So we had to blame it on the alcohol.
Oh, nothing beats family and friends gathering! I love them to bits! Do you also celebrate Sto. Nino Festival? Share yours! :)


Don't forget to join my MAUVE Accessories Giveaway!

1 comment:

Thank you for spending time reading my blog, if you have any thoughts I'm just a comment away. :) Leave a link and I will visit you soon! <3