Saturday, February 11, 2012

Pale

Went to the 17th Hot Air Balloon Festival today with my family. As always, I love balloons! This year they look all the same, maybe it's because of the color. I still love them! Will post some of the pictures tomorrow.

Here's what I wore. :)
Thrifted Aztec Top, Cotton On Denims, S&H Boots

Yup I look pale or more like dehydrated? This was taken after we conquer the scorching grounds of Clark Airfield. Just for the love of balloons.

I was hesitant at first to wear this loose top because it's super cold in the morning, but since we're running late I didn't change na. Come 8 in the morning it was like summer! Sobrang init, swear. Plus points I wore my boots because I would probably end up with a dirty feet. Haha

By the way, I've been using this Aztec top for like 2 times in a week since I got it. Comfy? Check! Print? Check! Subtle sheer back?(No photo) Check!
Hype this look on Lookbook and Chictopia :)

5 comments:

Thank you for spending time reading my blog, if you have any thoughts I'm just a comment away. :) Leave a link and I will visit you soon! <3