Sunday, November 28, 2010

Before goodnight.

Before i end my day, i want to end it with my new blog :)

I had fun exploring things here and i think i'll stay for good :)

 

It was fun this day, i spent the day with my mom at mall. Shopping, eating whatever food we can see :P Its very us. Haha.

Another thing i did, finished my tumblr's theme. Its very neat and white! :D

 

Another thing was fought with my baby dog. :P It was like she will ever fought back.

 

Tomorrow its Holiday i'll spend more time thinking for my next blog. My first few blogs would be non sense, i know, but let me just introduce non sense things :D

 

Goodnight :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for spending time reading my blog, if you have any thoughts I'm just a comment away. :) Leave a link and I will visit you soon! <3