Thursday, December 2, 2010

In 1-2-3

Its been 48 hours and counting since i have my 4hour sleep. Yeah i know. What the h*ll i'm doing.

I'm working on it,

OJT + WORK + CLASSES.

I'm doing fine naman. Or so i'd tell. I'm just having this headaches, muscle cramps, little pimples,

and buggy eyes. That's all, it's not a big deal. :DD

 

But to tell you the truth, i think i can handle it. But i need someone to talk to.

  • My colleagues are awesome, i'm happy when i'm with them.

  • My college friends were gone, i think. I just don't want to be with them for now. I feel sick.

  • My bestfriend is missing in action, idk if she already gave birth, haven't heard any news from her.


I really don't know what is the topic of this post. All i know is i'm tired and i want to write.

Please bear with me.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for spending time reading my blog, if you have any thoughts I'm just a comment away. :) Leave a link and I will visit you soon! <3