Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Messy

PAST

Last year I was in a hurry to get all my stash into one storage. I was thinking this one



So I rushed to Market, Market, straight ahead to Ace Hardware and luckily found what's exactly on my mind



Originally, this is a 4 layered drawer, I just had my papa glued them I think. Haha

PRESENT

I have this entry last Sunday after seeing storages at Muji I felt guilty because back home my stash are looking crazy. I know, being a girl should be organized, so in the back of my mind i think twice. Haha

Found these drawers with different things on it! So probably my missing things were just lying here.

Haha, this are random things that I seldom use or not using at all! The lighter, it's just for fun, i'm not smoking! I found my memory card! :) Yey



Do not put your hair clips along with other necessities! Gah



This gate pass was for Bob Sinclair! :)



This drawer was somehow organized, but putting make up with my accessories is not such a good idea



Now I know why my rings are broken, after using them i'm just putting it here!



I collect price tags! ;) Not to boast them of course. I love the different designs. I'll show you my album (of price tags) soon



I know! :) It's messy! But I did somehow manage to organize them for about 1 hour I think haha

Before my watches are alone naman, I don't know why the hell some things were put there accidentally. lol



My rings are safe and sound



Things I don't normally use goes to one drawer



I adore cute hair clips, especially if it's a bow or flower



My price tags are still intact hehe.



All of my make up went to my original make up purse



Now I learned my lesson, if I don't want to do unexpected cleaning I should make sure alll of my things are organized :) Be good kids!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for spending time reading my blog, if you have any thoughts I'm just a comment away. :) Leave a link and I will visit you soon! <3