Friday, April 29, 2011

TWENTEEN!

For my birthday we had the simple way to celebrate it. Oh I just love my family. Meat, NO. Happenings, NO. Alcohol, I’m sorry God. We celebrate it on the day before my birthday, which was Thursday.


Haha. I had plants as bouquet, overflowing pansit pampahaba ng buhay, and an ugly fish.



Super ugly




Bad habits







We may don't have all the wealth in the world, we are wealthy when it comes to FAMILY.

On the day of my birthday, we went to a grotto to pray and give our offerings. It's about 290 stairs to reach Lady of Lourdes

Sun is strikingly hot!



Konti na lang




View from the top


Finally!
 Pagod
 Happy 20th Birthday to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for spending time reading my blog, if you have any thoughts I'm just a comment away. :) Leave a link and I will visit you soon! <3