Sunday, May 1, 2011

TeamManila

I always love the idea of TeamManila. They have Team Manila Lifestyle that draws inspiration from the urban lifestyle, culture and imagery of the city of Manila, capital of the Philippines. From graphic interpretations of national icons to silhouettes of odds and ends from everyday life in the city’s streets, Team Manila Lifestyle incorporates anything and everything that exemplifies life in Manila. The shirts, totes, pouches, wallets, bags, limited edition prints, artwork and other lifestyle accessories intend to stand as stylish reminders of the truly unique qualities of what many consider mundane and everyday, elevating all-too familiar lampposts, jeepneys, road signs and beyond, to iconic status. I also love their Lomography, because I am addicted to film cameras.
The whole month of May they they a promo for Mother's Day on different women's shirts, so if you're looking for a staple shirts to fill out your closet grab a pair now.
These are my favorites

Photo from TeamManila.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for spending time reading my blog, if you have any thoughts I'm just a comment away. :) Leave a link and I will visit you soon! <3