Sunday, May 1, 2011

Hip to Fit

Summer is all about showing off some skin. You can see a lot of girls wearing bustier, corset, and cropped top and here is a little tip on how can you rock these hot hot hot tops.
These babies can be found in topshop, zara, h&m, forever 21, and aldo shoes. When wearing a cropped top do not be afraid, anybody can wear this, fashion knows no sizes. If you're looking for the perfect trousers, raid you mom's old closet. I found my trousers in a thrift store mind you. For affordable shoes that can be almost be the same as I've posted, check Asian Vogue, Five by Five and Virtual Mae, you will not regret.


Please give credit if you will use the photo, these are Polyvore's items but it's my own set. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for spending time reading my blog, if you have any thoughts I'm just a comment away. :) Leave a link and I will visit you soon! <3