Sunday, June 26, 2011

Flores De Mayo

I know it's way too late for a summer post since all we have now is RAIN, but I've spent a very good summer with my friends and family and I'd love to share it with you.

For the past 6 years of my life, I'm a suki in Flores De Mayo or some people called it Santacruzan, but it's 2 different event, I just couldn't tell the exact words that I can differentiate them. My mom was a true blue stage mother, because she always have those beautiful gowns that I could wear every year! This year, I won over her and decided not to participate but my friends. Haha :) My friends couldn't win over her. Enough of my silly jokes.
I also found some interesting gowns. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for spending time reading my blog, if you have any thoughts I'm just a comment away. :) Leave a link and I will visit you soon! <3