Sunday, June 26, 2011

Still Alive

Oh, I thought I might need to post every once in a while so that you still know I'm still alive. I've been spending enormous amount of time with the crush of my life and I don't want to spoil any moment of that! :D But that doesn't mean I'm abandoning my blog, I'm also busy preparing for my new job. Next week I'll be attending Belle De Jour: Passion Series, Shutterbugs Unite. I was one of the lucky girls who got an exclusive invite. I'm very much excited to blog what I will learn from Angela Nina Barcelona of MediaWorld Creatives Co.
I promise to make it up to you my lovely readers. And I hope you will participate in my upcoming giveaway! :) I love you all! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for spending time reading my blog, if you have any thoughts I'm just a comment away. :) Leave a link and I will visit you soon! <3