Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Captured

I almost throw a fit because RCBC's ATM Machine captured my card. I immediately reported it to them and consistently telling me that I wont be able to get it until Monday. Whatda? Who carries money on her bag these days? I almost beg to them that I cannot let the day pass without getting my atm. Here's what I wore while arguing with them.
(BackoftheRack Sheer top, Thrifted Vintage Shorts, Rings and Things Connector Ring, Mia Casa Connector Ring, The Ramp Bangles Asian Vogue Platforms)
At the end of the day, dahil sa pangungulit ko, they did an unplanned retrieval of captured atm cards. Hehe


Vote for me on Chictopia


Hype this on Lookbook



2 comments:

  1. I love that you got what you wanted in the end. Idol! Haha. Please join my giveaway if you haven't yet:

    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com/2011/09/my-big-blog-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Wonderwoman: I know right! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time reading my blog, if you have any thoughts I'm just a comment away. :) Leave a link and I will visit you soon! <3