Monday, September 26, 2011

BDJ: Breaking Free

I was lucky enough to earned an invite to BDJ's September Rendezvous, it was held at The Ramp Crossings in Glorietta 3. This month's rendezvous is all about Breaking Free. I had little idea on what will happen, and that idea only came from this!
Arrived at The Ramp exactly 12:30, how excited are we? :) Took some photos because the place was so chic!
See?
Giveaways
The lady behind all of this, Ms. Darlyn Ty
More after the cut >>>

The Ramp was packed!
First up is Katrina Dy of Refinery29.com/Kat Dy Finds sharing her overwhelming challenges in life through some quotable quotes which she also learned in the process on achieving what she have now.
Followed by our dearest host Jasmine Mendiola, who teaches us the do's and dont's on make up. Prune!
Then Ms. Kris Bacani, professional make up artist of Make-up Designory shows us a demo on how to do our own make up! Yey!
Everyday make-up
Quick change for a night out, smokey eyes. Sorry for the pic sheena! :)
Lastly, Ms. Donna Cuna-Pita gave us a quick fashion tips on what to wear for different types of body.
All in all, it seems like a quick crash course! :D Haha! Juicy talks from inspiring people. It was super fun!
By the way, I love my food!
And, I badly want this Have A Nice Day frame from Heima!
Anyway! I got a Garnier loot bag and a goodie bag!. Sorry forgot to took photos of them. I was too excited to use them.
Look how these Bella's interact. Precious.
Met fellow blogger, Francesca Arches
Indeed, super fun! Here's what I wore
(Metro Gaisano Dress, Mia Casa Ring, The Ramp Bangles c/o BDJ)
I was actually too lazy this day so I decided to wear something comfortable and it was very stupid because it was raining that day! Haha. Hype this look on Lookbook here and vote for me on Chictopia here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for spending time reading my blog, if you have any thoughts I'm just a comment away. :) Leave a link and I will visit you soon! <3