Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Wool + Cage

I really love the simplicity of this dress from BackoftheRack, I can easily change the whole concept of my outfit with just a quick change on my shoes. This is one example of a chameleon dress I should say. Paired this dress with my FivebyFive Cage Shoes which I'm abusing a lot these days. Talking about wearing it almost everyday!
The little details of this dress makes it noticeable. This is the type of body con dress that I would definitely wear. I called them semi body con if there is such.
This is also the type of wool that I like, it doesn't make you feel itchy or uncomfortable with. Accentuate it with silver rings that I got from YRYS.
(Wool dress from BackoftheRackFivebyFive Wedges, YRYS Rings)
Hype this look on Lookbook here and vote for me on Chictopia here.

2 comments:

Thank you for spending time reading my blog, if you have any thoughts I'm just a comment away. :) Leave a link and I will visit you soon! <3