Monday, November 21, 2011

Happy KIDS

I will always be excited with Christmas especially when it comes to Christmas decorations. I could really feel Christmas when my mom starts to gather new and used decorations. But being the lazy kid that I am, I always tend to just look at my mom when she do things like these. Haha

Anyhow, we were all giddy when our office tastes it's Christmas decorations for this year! It was no expensive Christmas balls, lights and tree (I wonder though who thought to put the word "christmas" on every christmas decorations) but still it excites all of us! Kasi for once we could smell bonusssss. Hehe

P.S 7 MORE DAYS TO GO TO JOIN MY BLOG GIVEAWAY!
click HERE. =)

1 comment:

  1. are those guys your ofcmates? they are definitely cute. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for spending time reading my blog, if you have any thoughts I'm just a comment away. :) Leave a link and I will visit you soon! <3