Sunday, November 27, 2011

Sway with me.

Last Sunday (totally backlog) my college friends and I got a chance to reunite 6months after graduation because our friend welcomed her baby into God's love and got us (her crazy friends) as godparent's. I had so much fun, it's like we haven't saw each other for years!

Here's what I wore
Thrifted Sheer Blouse, SM Dept. Store Tank top and Skirt, Greenhills flats, The Ramp Bangles and Necklace, Mia Casa Ring

Hype this look on lookbook and chictopia. Pretty please? :)

I love how this blouse I got from a thrift store can do so many things. It can be a cover up, a top (imagine throwing a midi skirt with it), or pair it with a nice leggings and a nice belt! I love that it doesn't look flattering on my figure(or so I think). Plus you can play with it by swaying when you do outfit shots, haha blah! My necklace is my current favorite, I love the dice details. Don't you? :)

Last day to join my blog giveaway! :) Click away!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for spending time reading my blog, if you have any thoughts I'm just a comment away. :) Leave a link and I will visit you soon! <3