Saturday, February 19, 2011

Camcorders

Not long time ago, bulky camcorders we're a flick on market. These are very huge and cannot just simply put into your purse just like what we did with digital cameras now. But still lot of people enjoyed having them, especially if you're really a video person, if that's what you call it. My papa gave me years ago a Sony DCR-TRV480 Camcorder as a gift,



Digital Zoom - 990.0 x
Digital Video - Format MPEG EX
Max Shutter Speed - 0.00025 sec
Type - Zoom lens - 2.5 mm - 50.0 mm - F/1.6-2.4
Focal Length - 2.5 mm - 50.0
Lens Aperture - F/1.6-2.4
Optical Zoom - 20.0 x
Viewfinder Resolution - 90000.0 pixels
Display Format - 123000.0 pixels
Weight - 1.8 lbs
Source: CNET.com

Here are some of the random specs i got from the cnet.com, i don't know if that would help! Haha

I admit it's huge for a girl like me but i love how it record videos plus the fact that I have an option whether to use a digital8 tape or a memory stick.



I think it's great. Because if i just wanted to record a full event i could use up the whole digital8 tape, and if I wanted to record just random things in my life i would use the memory stick. It really depends on you!

But due to typhoon Ondoy last 2009, my first camcorder swam into flood. I cried because of that! I can't get it to Sony Service Center because it's out of warranty and it would probably cost me a lot than buying a new one! It took me a long time to move on.

Months after, my papa gave me my first digital camera naman. Yey!



Which I really love because of the lovely photos it captures and medium quality videos. Plus the other specifications of it











































Image Sensor8.0 Megapixels (effective), 1/2.5” CCD (1.0cm)
Focal Length/Lens Configuration6.2 – 31mm (37 – 185mm equivalent in 35mm photography, 9 Lenses in 7 Groups, 3 Aspherical Lenses
Zoom5x Optical Zoom + 4x Digital Zoom (Seamless to 20x)
Maximum ApertureF3.2 - F4.8
Display2.5” (6.4cm) LCD, approx. 154,000 dots 2 Steps Brightness Adjustment
Focus SystemCCD Contrast Detection
Focus Range (from lens surface)Normal mode: Wide: 15.8" – infinity (0.4m – infinity) Tele: 27.6" – infinity (0.7m – infinity) Macro mode: Wide: 7.9” – infinity (0.2m – infinity) Super Macro mode: 2.0" – infinity (5cm – infinity)
Focus ModeiESP Auto, Face Detection AF
Shutter Speed1/2000 sec. –1/2 sec. (up to 4 sec. in Night Scene mode)
ISO Sensitivity (SOS: Standard Output Sensitivity)Auto, 80, 100, 200, 400, 640 (equivalent)












Shooting Modes17 Shooting Modes; Auto, Program Auto, Digital Image Stabilization, Scene Preset (1. PORTRAIT, 2. LANDSCAPE, 3. NIGHT+PORTRAIT, 4. SPORT, 5. INDOOR, 6. CANDLE, 7. SELF-PORTRAIT, 8. SUNSET, 9. FIREWORKS, 10. BEHIND GLASS, 11. CUISINE, 12. DOCUMENTS, 13. AUCTION), Movie
PanoramaUp to 10 frames automatically stitchable with OLYMPUS Master software when using Olympus brand xD-Picture Card™

Source: Olympus America

After a year now I think it finally gave up on me because of over usage. Haha. Slow focus, battery life not enough, & sometimes blurred.

So now I'm thinking to acquire a camcorder again! :) And I know there's a lot, after the bulky camcorder there's the left and right release of smaller versions of camcorder to make your life easier.





Of course the ever famous, Flip Mino Hd.



They just don't catch my attention though. I'm fiddling with Kodak Zi6 / Zi8 which I know for a fact they are old models. But I found them suited with my likes!



Click here for their specs Kodak

I also like HP's camcorder V5020u


Click here.

Somebody, help me decide please :D They are all stylish and the specs, for me, is awesome too. I'm so tired to read reviews because I know for a fact that they are 99% all lies, joke! Haha. They are a bit help if you wanted to seek advice on buying things, I'm just bored reading them. Anyway, in time i'll blog what will I buy! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for spending time reading my blog, if you have any thoughts I'm just a comment away. :) Leave a link and I will visit you soon! <3