Sunday, February 13, 2011

Viva Sto. Niño

January 16 would be the Fiesta of Sto. Niño nationwide, and here in our Taguig we really celebrate it. Like every year! Last year we have Games, as in super outdoor games, cute kids dancing and boodle fight. This year we had something different but fun pa rin!

Parade of different Sto. Niño

They are beautiful





Some talented guys



People from our neighborhood =)



Yo! =)



Free flowing drinks for overnight!



Pa.cute! Hehe



Some kids entertaining people :) Note: What happen with you only gay este guy? :p



Boodle Fight. Boys turn. Haha

Too bad I don't even have a picture of me eating :p



Look at my cousin. :) Haha. SO cute!



These kids shouldn't be up and partying with us that night. Tsk tsk





There is one landmark to get to our street, which is the Plaza 9 (Nueve) court. And my friends, when they join liga they called their team, P9 HOOD. I'm proud to be part of P9 HOOD :)







We may not have all the wealth in the world to celebrate, but at least we have each other. Respect and love between all of us. :) XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for spending time reading my blog, if you have any thoughts I'm just a comment away. :) Leave a link and I will visit you soon! <3